Σάββατο, Απριλίου 04, 2015

Natalie Prass - Why Don't You Believe In Me (2015)



We've had enough time to find out what we are
No reason we should be walking in the dark
By now we should know how cruel love can be
You take so long to say it
It only makes it harder
You're pushing me away
Farther and farther
You pretend as if you don't know
How it's bringing me down
Why don't you believe in me
What did I do
Now that you're leaving
Because you need something new
You'll wish I was with you
Tried to remain constant like a flowing stream
And I tried my best to be all that you need
Please don't close the door
Take a step back
I wake up alone
The nights keep getting harder
Wanna call you but I don't
I want to be smarter
Afraid to make my next move
And it's bringing me down
Why don't you believe in me
What did I do
Now that you're leaving
Cause you need something new
You'll wish I was with you.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: