Πέμπτη, Δεκεμβρίου 19, 2013

2013: Best Albums, 25 του metacritic.com


Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels


1. Deafheaven - Sunbather
2. Julia Holter - Loud City Song
3. My Bloody Valentine - m b v
4. Jason Isbell - Southeastern
5. Tim Hecker - Virgins
6. Daft Punk - Random Access Memories
7. Touché Amoré - Is Survived By
8. Laura Marling - Once I Was an Eagle
9. Chance the Rapper - Acid Rap
10. The Knife - Shaking the Habitual
11. Beyoncé - Beyoncé
12. William Tyler - Impossible Truth
13. Guy Clark - My Favorite Picture of You
14. Run the Jewels - Run the Jewels
15. Patty Griffin - American Kid
16. Phosphorescent - Muchacho
17. Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest
18. Parquet Courts - Light Up Gold
19. The National - Trouble Will Find Me
20. The Haxan Cloak - Excavation
21. Kanye West - Yeezus
22. Neko Case - The Worse Things Get, the Harder I Fight, the Harder I Fight, the More I Love You
23. Mikal Cronin - MCII
24. Pet Shop Boys - Electric
25. Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City
BestOf2013@metacritic.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: