Παρασκευή, Δεκεμβρίου 31, 2010

2010: Best Albums, 30 της Εκπομπής του Γιάννη Πετρίδη στη ΝΕΤ


Yeasayer - O.N.E.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
The National - High Violet
Laura Marling - I Speak Because I Can
Robert Plant - Band Of Joy
The Black Keys - Brothers
Yeasayer - Odd Blood
Brian Eno - Small Craft On A Milk Sea
Mgmt - Congratulations
Avi Buffalo - Avi Buffalo
Gil Scott-Heron - I’m New Here
Eminem - Recovery
Gorillaz - Plastic Beach
Anais Mitchell - Hadestown
Titus Andronicus - The Monitor
Wyatt/Atzmon/Stephen - For The Ghosts Within
Janelle Monae - The Archandroid
John Mellencamp - No Better Than This
Dylan Le Blanc - Coyote Creek
Klaxons - Surfin The Void
Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back
Gaslight Anthem - American Slag
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles
Lcd Soundsystem - This Is Happening
Sleigh Bells - Treats
Roots - How I Got Over
Groove Armada - Black Light
Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest
Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti - Before Today

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: